Meeco Sullivan, The Marina Company, has the experience of three companies united as one. Meeco Sullivan & Wahoo Docks stand by with their experience and expertise, ready to assist in the pursuit of your floating dock system needs. Three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure your timber, steel or aluminum dock will be engineered to the highest standards.
Our commitment is to always bring your vision and dreams to life on the water.
Meeco Sullivan is One Company, with One Mission – deliver the absolute best marinas and floating dock systems!
Steel, Timber and Aluminum
- We understand all the variables and questions you have to consider when deciding between a steel, timber or aluminum floating dock system.
- We have the experience, expertise and capabilities to design and build all three.
- We’ll always recommend the material and design that will best meet your location, environments, budget, and customer needs.
150+ years and thousands of installations
- We offer you the collective knowledge and experience of three different floating dock manufacturers.
- We’ve designed, built and installed thousands of steel, timber and aluminum floating dock systems and wave attenuators since 1960.
- We give you the strength of three companies as one company with one mission—deliver the absolute best floating dock systems!
Over 225,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space
- Three facilities located in McAlester, OK, Warwick, NY and Dahlonega, GA.
- More production capacity than anyone in the industry to ensure we can meet your critical delivery dates.
- Each facility is fully staffed with a design/engineering team, state-of-the-art welding machines and plasma cutters, and full framing, assembly and accessory lines.
- Ability and resources to easily add line workers and shifts as needed to meet changing product and seasonal demands.
Quality and performance consistency for over 60 years
- Proven floating dock systems that last for decades.
- Built with the highest quality components and follow proven engineering and construction principles.
- Company-wide commitment to exceeding your product, service and delivery expectations.
Value is part of our overall product offering
- We use value engineering to optimize the performance and life of your custom design.
- We stand behind every product.
- Customers keep coming back to us because we meet and exceed their expectations for performance and value.