Meeco Sullivan has manufacturing facilities in McAlester, Oklahoma and Warwick, New York that provide easy access and convenience to customers located throughout the United States. Both full service facilities include the following:
- CAD Design team that utilizes the latest engineering software to provide layout and design services as well as creation of final shop drawings for our production team.
- The equipment and staff to handle all steel fabrication, welding, woodworking and final assembly on site.
- Large storage and staging area that allows for efficient and coordinated shipping of multiple truckloads to customer sites.
- Experienced installation and service crews that are ready to assist with on-site installation and ongoing service requirements as needed.
- If it is a necessity that your project be bonded, you can take comfort in knowing that Meeco Sullivan has an existing bonding line and has handled bonding on other projects.
FROM IMAGINATION TO REALIZATION.
You Can Count on Our Experience Every Step of the Way.
Our customers include developers, government entities, corporate management groups, owner/operators, homeowner associations and waterfront property owners. Whether it’s a large scale coastal or inland marina, a university rowing dock or a single slip dock at a lake home, we have time tested, storm proven marinas and dock systems that transform open water into fun places. Every one of our thousands of marine installations stand as undeniable evidence of Meeco Sullivan’s unrelenting commitment to quality, value and a positive customer experience. Put our expertise and experience to work on your next project.
INNOVATIVE, SITE SPECIFIC SOLUTIONS.
Meeco Sullivan designs every marina and dock system to meet the specific requirements of your freshwater or saltwater location. Structural materials, deck type, flotation requirements, utility raceways and access and every other detail are based on your location and individual needs. Site specific design guarantees that you will have the right product and the best product for your environment.
BUILT WITH ONLY THE BEST MATERIALS.
Marine environments can be harsh and unforgiving. That’s why Meeco Sullivan uses only the highest quality materials that have proven to withstand anything mother nature throws at them year after year. From the roof overhead to the frame underneath, every system not only has superior quality and beauty but is perfectly suited for its environment and use. Plus, we only work with suppliers that can consistently meet our selective quality standards, and we produce many of our system components in-house to ensure the highest quality control and product consistency on every project.
WE STAND BEHIND EVERY PRODUCT.
With a legacy of over 110 years of experience designing, building and installing thousands of marine projects, we’ve learned how important it is to stand behind every product and every installation. Our customers always expect the best and we are committed to delivering the best. You not only get the highest quality marina or dock system but we deliver on time and within budget. And we stand behind it. Just ask our customers.